• We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell, trade, lend, or disclose your personally identifiable information to anyone.
• Our on-demand creation, printing and mailing services are provided for your convenience, and the data and information you share with us for each project is utilized solely for the purposes of that project.
• You will occasionally receive e-mail updates about our services that are intended to improve your experience with the use of our services. If you would rather not receive them, simply send us an email and we will remove you from future correspondence.
•Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the Internet.
• To improve performance of the site during transmission of non-sensitive information, such as images and text used in the creation of documents, we operate in a non-encrypted state. You will receive notification when you are moving between encrypted on no-encrypted areas of the web site.
• It is your responsibility to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. If you share a computer, be sure to sign off when finished.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
• All items purchased from this site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Risk of loss and title for items that are mailed pass to you upon our delivery to the United States Postal Service.
• We will print, address, and deliver your order to the United States Postal Service within two business days. Weekends and holidays are not included as business days.
• All orders are mailed using standard third class mail. Post Office delivery schedules vary by location and may take between 3 to 12 business days to arrive at the final destination. We do not guarantee Post Office delivery times and schedules. This service is not recommended for anything containing time sensitive information.
• All orders are delivered using the United States Postal Service to individual addresses based on a list you provide. Because of this there is a “No Return” policy. We maintain documentation of all Certified Copies of United States Post Office form 3602’s as proof of delivery to the post office. Your order may be co-mingled with other orders included on that documentation.
• You are solely responsible for the quality of the images you furnish and for the correctness of the information you place on the document. We do not proof read any of the information you provide.
• We process all mailing lists through United States Postal Service approved software to validate mailing addresses. Some addresses may not be deemed as deliverable by this software and may not be delivered. You are solely responsible for the deliverability of the addresses you provide.
• If an error occurs on our part, either in the printing or addressing of any order, you are entitled to a full refund of your purchase amount.